[cvsnt] MSSQL audit error

Clóvis Garcia Marcondes clovis.garcia at phoebus.com.br
Thu Nov 13 12:49:40 GMT 2008

I enabled the Audit but something seems to be going wrong at the end of
the audit trigger. I´d checked at the database and the initial data is
been recorded but ner the end soemthing goes wrong and the asociation
between CommitLog table and SessionLog table is not set (SessionId in
CommitLog remais with 0(zero)). Check the trace below, where the error
is happening:

09:21:20: S -> Call pre-loaded 'audit.dll'
09:21:20: S -> postcommand_proc()
09:21:20: S -> Update CVSNT_SessionLog set EndTime='2008-11-13
12:21:20', FinalReturnCode=0 where Id=0
09:21:20: S -> Update CVSNT_SessionLog set EndTime=N'2008-11-13
12:21:20', FinalReturnCode=0 where Id=0
09:21:20: S -> MSSQL Execute Done
audit_trigger error (session end):

I thing the WHERE clause is wrong, because it seems to be trying to
update the Session Id 0 (zero) and it doesn´t exist. Is there something
I missed?

Clóvis