[cvsnt] Postgresql database for Audit with CVSNT on Ubuntu?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Thu Nov 13 22:02:46 GMT 2008

I have successfully installed cvsnt in Ubuntu 8.10:
sudo apt-get install cvsnt

Then I have also installed postgresql:
sudo apt-get install postgresl

Both these installs were real simple as you can see....

Now I would like to know if anyone here has used postgresl and can
guide me through the steps to create the needed Audit database for
CVSNT using the sql script bundled with cvsnt.

The script is supposed to be located somewhere, but I have not the
slightest clue as to where this is...
I know its name (create_tables_postgres.sql) but where can I find it
on Ubuntu after the install done as shown above?

And when it is found, how do I command postgresl to use the script to
create the audit database?

I am really new to Linux/Ubuntu and have never used postgresql (I am
proficient using MSSQLServer, but this does not help outside Windows).

(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)