[cvsnt] Possible Audit problem....

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Fri Nov 14 21:27:29 GMT 2008

Bo,

> audit_trigger error (session end):

A different problem - already fixed in Suite, but needs porting to
2.5.04.

> My test system is:
> Client: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.5.04 (Zen) Build 3055
> (Release Candidate 7) (client/server)
> Server: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.5.04 (Zen) Build 3055
> (Release Candidate 7) (client/server)
>
> Probably a bit old (2006-ish)....
> Should probably upgrade..
>
> But the database script still makes the Client column too small
> according to the latest sql scripts.

Yes - but the newer version (should) truncate the string to the right
size.  We could have increased the length of the column in the table,
but what do we increase it to - in theory there is no maximum (Eclipse
and other CVS clients can send anything), so instead I decided to
truncate what we store - the ciritical information should be in the
first 64 characters.

Regards,

Arthur