[cvsnt] CVSNT(2.5.04.3236) do not work with chown command

voozoo cnlchw at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 15 15:51:07 GMT 2008

Hello,

I downloaded CVSNT Server and Client both on 2.5.04.3236 version,
and install with default settings on Windows.
Almost all commands are worked correctly except [rchown] and [chown].
Who can tell me which configuration can effect on [rchown/chown].
Below is my operations.
C:\Users\wlc\CVSWorkspace>cvs rlsacl Project1
Directory: Project1
Owner: <not set>
<default>
        none
user=devuser1
        all
        control(deny)
C:\Users\wlc\CVSWorkspace>cvs rchown devuser1 Project1
Changing owner for directory Project1
C:\Users\wlc\CVSWorkspace>cvs rlsacl Project1
Directory: Project1
Owner: <not set>
<default>
        none
user=devuser1
        all
        control(deny)
Between two lsacl commands, rchown are not work and no error message.

I also tried to work in sandbox with remote connection,
chown and rchown commands do not work similar as above.

Am I operation wrong?

voozoo