[cvsnt] Problems migrating CVS to CVSNT

xavier xsure at icarvision.com
Thu Nov 20 14:42:26 GMT 2008

Hi all,
 I'm preparing a migration from CVS to CVSNT in our job. We are arround 10
people working over CVS. We use Tortoise to syncronize.
 The process to migrate works right on a Virtual Machine with the same
system as our server (Debian).
 The problem is, before the migration, I can see the edited files, but not
after it. I've seen that with CVS, the modified file is fileattr but with
CVSNT is fileattr.xml.
 Is there any way to say CVSNT to read the no xml file or an automatic way
to convert fileattr to fileattr.xml or maybe a way to sync both files?
 Thanks in advance.
   Xavier Sureda