[cvsnt] Fw: Users unable to add or commit

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Wed Oct 8 14:38:04 BST 2008

Paul,

If you are getting different results today versus yesterday and none of the CVSNT files has changed then it is something other than CVSNT which has changed.

If you are getting different results then something has changed - you just need to find what.  It could be your winbind, a shared library that CVSNT Server uses, the AD lots of things.

I've solved these sorts of problems for Pro Support customers before but our Pro builds of CVSNT have more diagnostics and are 'known' builds (including all dependent libraries) which facilitates the whole support process.

Regards,

Arthur