[cvsnt] cvs info command

Sanjeev, Neeraja (GE Infra, Energy) neeraja.sanjeev at ge.com
Tue Oct 14 11:40:29 BST 2008

Hi,

I have installed the latest version of cvsnt 2.5.04 server suite  but
when I run command

Cvs info -r 3.212.154.123 . It throws an error message " remote server
must support the cvsnt enumeration protocol."
When I run cvs info , it displays the available protocols but in that
list it does not display the enum protocol.

Please let me how to enable the enum protocol on the remote pc.

Thanks,
Neeraja