[cvsnt] Request for info about setting up master/slave repositories

Tony Eva teva at Airspan.com
Wed Oct 22 15:39:14 BST 2008

Just in case anyone was gearing up to answer this, I found the cause in the syslog on cvs1:

Oct 22 15:17:42 cvs1 cvs: E Bad passphrase sent for sync connection request

When I set up the ServerPassphrase on cvs1 and Repository0RemotePassphrase on cvs2 to the strings in Arthur's original email, the commit worked fine.  I'm not sure if it matters what the passphrase is, or if it's encrypted or not, but I'll experiment with that in due course.

Thanks

--
Tony Eva