[cvsnt] 2.5.04.3125 (RC8) Very slow to start processing!

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Wed Oct 29 23:25:40 GMT 2008

Andy,

> When I said "CVSNT 2.5.04.3229 (RC9)
> (Complete server install) All except for
>  'CVSNT enumeration protocol' plug-in
> disabled." I meant that the 'CVSNT enumeration
> protocol' was the only one still enabled.

Err- that wont work.  You can't use SSPI if you haven't got it installed and enabled...

As a general rule of thumb: install stuff with defaults - get it working - then customise it.

I don't think you've sent through the results of cvsdiag - that will show what is enabled and what isn't.

Regards,

Arthur