[cvsnt] 2.5.04.3125 (RC8) Very slow to start processing!

Andy Southby asouthby at drumgrange.co.uk
Thu Oct 30 19:43:06 GMT 2008

Arthur,

Thanks for your help I finally narrowed it down to DNS (As you
mentioned).

Using DHCP for the systems network configuration but exclude the DNS
settings it works.

This obviously does not solve my problem but at least I know where it
is.

I can use nslookup to perform forward and reverse lookups successfully
but that is where my DNS skills end. What else does CVSNT do with DNS
that I should be looking at?

Thanks again,
Andy.