[cvsnt] 2.5.04.3125 (RC8) Very slow to start processing!

Andy Southby asouthby at drumgrange.co.uk
Fri Oct 31 12:49:35 GMT 2008

Arthur,

Thanks so much for your help and the others who contributed.

I have finally fixed the problem.

Both our primary and secondary DNS servers had been configured to use
forwarders but no forwarders had been specified. I just checked the
correct check box and CVSNT is now working as expected.

And no the IT here is nothing to do with me. I would have obviously got
it right first time. :) (If I knew any thing about DNS that is).

Regards,
Andy.

One day I might persuade someone to pay for CVSNT licences. Maybe when
they see the benefits that will come about. (CVSNT Server goes live
tonight!)