[cvsnt] Switch to user failed due to configuration error

sanjeev taria sanjeev_taria at rediffmail.com
Mon Sep 8 13:03:37 BST 2008

Hello!

When I try to connect to a remote repository through a client machine
(through :pserver:user <at> localhost:/root):

Fatal error, aborting.
cvs [login aborted]: cvsuser: Switch to user failed due to configuration
error
Contact your System Administrator.

My config is set to systemauth=no and the user is mapped to a real user
'cvsuser' which has all rights on the repository. Changing the
systemauth setting doesn't help. I am on win XP pro.and my server is on win
server 2003

Can any body help me out how to solve this problem
Thanks in advance,

Sanjeev Taria