[cvsnt] Betr.: sync-protocol questions

Jan Keirse jan.keirse at tvh.be
Mon Sep 29 11:28:06 BST 2008

While it has long been on my todo list I have not yet gotten around using
the sync protocol.
However I remember talking about this on the CVSNT list and I think I was
informed the commit would automatically be passed on to the master server.
If you've already configured this sync protocol it would be easy to test
on a dummy file to verify the result.

Kind Regards,

JAN KEIRSE
ICT-DEPARTMENT
Software quality & Systems: Software Engineer
Tel.:    +32 56 43 42 45
Fax:    +32 56 43 44 46
E-mail: jan.keirse at tvh.com
Contactsheet: JAN KEIRSE TVH FORKLIFT PARTS nv-sa -  BRABANTSTRAAT 15 -
B-8790 WAREGEM
Take a break to visit our site and tell us how we can help you today:
www.tvh.com Before printing I think about the environment.