[cvsnt] SCC plugin for CVSNT?

Luigi D. Sandon cp at sandon.it
Fri Apr 24 11:58:38 BST 2009

> Well, we cannot do builds thta way because we work in Delphi and I
> know of no way to build automatically on the server...

We're using CruiseControl.NET to build Delphi projects automatically, 2007
and 2009 supports msbuild easing the task, with some additional effort
previous version can be used, or ANT can be used   - there are also
commercial solutions (i.e. Final Builder or AutomatedBuild Studio).

CruiseControl has a web interface and a tray utility that informs developers
of the build state.

If you'd need help feel free to contact me.

--
Luigi D. Sandon