[cvsnt] CVSNT auditing

Mike Kay mikekay at channelk.ca
Fri Apr 24 15:27:07 BST 2009

Greetings.  Thanks Bo for writing the excellent document to enable and
configure auditing on cvsnt. The only problem I'm having is with the Quert
Analyzer. Quoted below is a paragraph from that document - I cannot find
the links mentioned for appropriate uery Analyzer type program.

Can anybody suggest what to use for this? I used SQLite.

Thanks.

Quote"Here is where the fun starts! When you have the auditing data inside
the database you can play with it using standard database queries anyway
you like to! Just open the appropriate Query Analyzer type program and
enter your SQL queries there.
I have listed links to a number of tools appropriate for SQLite above,
these all come with some form of query entry and execution function. For
the SQL Server type database the Microsoft Query Analyzer is a very good
tool for analyzing the database contents."