[cvsnt] CVSNT Auditing continued

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Tue Apr 28 16:36:18 BST 2009

On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 09:20:13 +1000, "Arthur Barrett"
<arthur.barrett at march-hare.com> wrote:

>> Try this (tested on a CVSNT repo audited by MSSQL Server, but the
>> command should be almost identical:
>>
>> SELECT Command, [Date], Username, Hostname, VirtRepos
>> FROM SessionLog
>> WHERE
>> (Command='update' OR Command='checkout')
>> AND ([Date] > '2006-01-05')
>> AND ([Date] < '2006-02-01')
>>
>> Notice the brackets surrounding Date, needed on MSSQL since Date is a
>> reserved word and here is also defining a column name.
>
>I think that we changed column name that in CVSNT 2.5.04, so that SQL is
>probably for 2.5.03.2382?

I have 2.5.04.3236 on the server where I tested this SQL on.
If I check SchemaVersion it reports 3, whatever that means.

Of course the test server has "always" had Auditing running but not a
lot of traffic (only me when I was testing out stuff) and it might be
that I never updated anything in the Audit tables.

What is your script SQL for updating an MSSQLServer database?
I mean the text of the update script, so I can see what may be
possible to do?

(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)