[cvsnt] CVSNT Auditing continued

Mike Kay mikekay at channelk.ca
Wed Apr 29 17:53:13 BST 2009

Well I'm back on this little project again after getting sidetracked with
1000 other projects.

I tried the commands as posted - ran execute - and absolutely nothing
happens except for a quick blink of the screen.

For me, there are a bunch of issues here - I am out of my depth being the
number one. I'm not sure if the code incorrect, if my Explorer is
non-functioning - or if I need different commands for SQLite.

I'm going to join an SQLite forum and see if I can get help there.

Can I not just go straight into the tables and look at the data?

Thanks again for all the help and support.