[cvsnt] CVSNT Auditing continued

Mike Kay mikekay at channelk.ca
Wed Apr 29 18:39:02 BST 2009

That did the trick. Next time I am in Sweden - you get free beer! Thank
you. I left off the date commands as suggested, and can see the whole log
- I will play with the date formats till I get it right.

I'm still going ahead and studying some SQL.  This issue is coming up more
frequently in my work and I wish and need to know more.

Have a GREAT day.

> On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 12:53:13 -0400 (EDT), "Mike Kay"
> <mikekay at channelk.ca> wrote:
>>> Try this (tested on a CVSNT repo audited by MSSQL Server, but the
>>> command should be almost identical:
>>>
>>> SELECT Command, [Date], Username, Hostname, VirtRepos
>>> FROM SessionLog
>>> WHERE
>>> (Command='update' OR Command='checkout')
>>> AND ([Date] > '2006-01-05')