[cvsnt] cann't checkout by label

xu xinhua singwo.xu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 09:46:19 BST 2009

Hi all,
I'm having a little problems about checking out by labels.
Sometimes, When I execute like "cvs checkout -r project_label project", but
there are no any reflection with long time, and I have to cancel the
checking out.
Now, I must co or update to the specificatied labels, but I could not get
any thing.
Please help, I'm getting crazy.

I'm useing CVSNT 2.0.41a.

Thanks in advance and Regards,