[cvsnt] CVSNT and WinServer 2008 64Bit

Paul Crate CrateP at SESLtd.com
Tue Dec 1 11:48:10 GMT 2009

Hi,

I am in the process of building up a new server to replace my old file
server.  I have put Windows Server 2008 64 bit on here.  I can't seem to
get CVSNT to work.  I looks like it has installed ok but when I launch
the CPL file everything is greyed out - apart from the change options
button.  If I press this I get an error from the Rundll32 process and
the cpl closes.

Any thoughts?

Paul