[cvsnt] Share my happiness!!!

Wen Hao Chuang whchuang at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 18:26:21 GMT 2009

Dear all, if you received the following email in your email box, please
delete it right away. My Gmail account was compromised at around 4am this
morning. Someone from China (ip# 115.52.172.191) hacked into my Gmail
account and started to send out all these advertising emails. I have changed
my password and security question so you should not receive this type of
emails again. I'm really sorry for any inconvenience and confusion this
might have caused.

Best,
Wen