[cvsnt] Dan Anderson is unavailable

DAnderson at wrberkley.com DAnderson at wrberkley.com
Wed Feb 11 12:24:34 GMT 2009

I will be out of the office starting  02/10/2009 and will not return until
02/16/2009.

I will be out of the office.  For immediate assistance, please contact Ryan
Van Houweling (515) 473-3544

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and the transmitted documents contain private, privileged and confidential information belonging to the sender.  The information therein is solely for the use of the addressee.  If your receipt of this transmission has occurred as the result of an error, please immediately notify us so we can arrange for the return of the documents.  In such circumstances, you are advised that you may not disclose, copy, distribute or take any other action in reliance on the information transmitted.