[cvsnt] March-Hare message into my commit messages

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Fri Feb 13 02:58:40 GMT 2009

Luigi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We cannot accept donations - there are laws that govern this in most
countries and since we are software developers not lawyers it is better
for us to stick to developing software; to support the project we invite
people to purchase CVS Suite or CM Suite and annual support.

How to switch off the advertising is explained in the FAQ:
http://march-hare.com/cvspro/faq/faq2.asp#30

Regards,

Arthur Barrett