[cvsnt] waiting for cvs's lock error

Yogesh Chaudhari yogeshnchaudhari at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 06:31:17 GMT 2009

Hi All,

   I am getting below error while taking update of repository

 cvs server: [14:38:16] waiting for cvs's lock in
/opt/cvsroot/Repository/CCI/Applications/EIAM/DynamicView/src/com/cisco/dynamicview/metadata/mappin

  Even I am not able to checkin in this folder. How can I resolve this
issue.
Any help will be appriciated

--
Thanks N Regards,