[cvsnt] CVSNT on Windows SBS 2008 x64

Alexander Diedler adiedler at tecracer.de
Fri Feb 20 09:10:04 GMT 2009

Hello all,
We have a problem with a new installed CVSNT 2.5.04.3236 on Windows 2008 Small Business Server.  The installation works great, the administrative Control Panel can be accessed as Administrator and successfully created a new Repos. If we try to connect to this repository, we get the following message :
Error validation location:" Could not connect to :pserver:DOMAIN\USERNAME at SERVERNAME.DOMAIN.local:/DEMO: I/O exception occurred: Connection refused: Fatal error, aborting. SERVERNAME\admin: Switch to user failed due to configuration error. Contact your System administrator.

So what the basics that I have to do on a windows system to get CVSNT working? Folder Permissions, User rights on services etc...., Settings in the Control Panel

Best regards
Alexander Diedler