[cvsnt] Problem in debian

Claudio Guzman cguzmana at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 19:40:23 GMT 2009

other question,  for cvs access to the user also has to take into
account the debian. and as if the protocol is running sserver?
Example:
Client:
$ cvs  -d :sserver:demo:demo at 192.168.24.105:/demo login
Logging in to :sserver:demo at 192.168.24.105:2401:/demo
connect to 192.168.24.105:2401 failed:

Server log auth.log
Feb 23 16:06:04 desarrollo sshd[2898]: Failed password for invalid
user demo from 192.168.24.107 port 58961 ssh2