[cvsnt] CVS log - Related.

Satheesh Jayabalan satheesh.jey at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 05:03:06 GMT 2009

Hi,

I have added a new java file to the repository. And there are no  revisions
to it so far.

When I view the "cvs log", the log report is fetching the file but says

"date: 2008/12/31 06:00:51;  author: amit;  state: Exp;  lines: +0 -0"

But I have added with 130 lines. Why the log is not showing "+130 -0" in its
report.

Am I missing any options in the cvs log command.

I used "cvs log -d date1<=date2" > logfile.log

Please suggest on this issue.

The version of CVSNT am using is (CVSNT) 2.0.51d (client/server)

Regards
Satheesh.J