[cvsnt] cvsnt and evs wiki

Glen Starrett glen.starrett at march-hare.com
Thu Jan 8 17:48:56 GMT 2009

Arthur Barrett wrote:
> The whole evscm.org web site is a wiki type thingo (xoops).
>
> I haven't really experimented much with it yet - Glen is the xoops
> expert.

XOOPS isn't a wiki, it's a portal system with some modules loaded (more
info at http://xoops.org/ ).  We can put a wiki module in there, if
someone is interested in populating it.  There are lots of other modules
we might use (e.g. forums, FAQ, news, articles) if someone is interested
in maintaining those.

It's up to the community to decide how to proceed -- if I had the free
time I would, but unfortunately (or fortunately) I'm quite busy.

Email me if you're interested in contributing, or just create an account
on evscm.org and post your interest here.

Regards,

--
Glen Starrett
Technical Account Manager, North America