[cvsnt] cvsnt and evs wiki

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Fri Jan 9 12:53:56 GMT 2009

Glen,

> XOOPS isn't a wiki, it's a portal system with some modules
> loaded (more
> info at http://xoops.org/ ).  We can put a wiki module in there, if
> someone is interested in populating it.  There are lots of
> other modules
> we might use (e.g. forums, FAQ, news, articles) if someone is
> interested in maintaining those.

That was the gist of my post - that whoever is volunteering to add the
content should work with you on the best xoops module for the task, eg:
wiki, articles, FAQ etc.  Since you probably know the most about xoops
people may look for your guidance on which module to use - but no point
getting too carried away until there are volunteers to add content.

We also experimented for a short time with having a module in
cvs.cvsnt.org that people could commit html too that would appear in the
'site' directory of the web site (http://cvsnt.org/site/) however before
it really took off it broke and has not been fixed - though it is on the
todo list.

Regards,

Arthur Barrett