[cvsnt] CVS - Remote Server Error - Need Solution

Thappeta Rajesh thappeta at TechMahindra.com
Tue Jan 13 07:44:59 GMT 2009

Hi,

I am facing problem while connecting the remote CVSNT Server from my
desktop using WinCVS client.

But I am not facing any problems while working (both installed on my
desktop) locally.

I am able to Import, Check out & update the documents.

I have installed the CVSNT on 172.24.252.7 server.

Created the Repository under E:/cvs/cvsrepos

I am using the CVSROOT=:pserver:tr0014661 at 172.24.252.7:E:/cvs/cvsrepos

And trying to connect from my desk top, then I am getting the following
error message.

Kindly let me know what might be the problem. Waiting for your quick and
favorable response in this regard.

Error Msg:

cvs -d :pserver:tr0014661:@172.24.252.7:E:/cvs/cvsrepos/ init

cvs [init aborted]: E:/cvs/cvsrepos/: no such repository

***** CVS exited normally with code 1 *****

Thanks and Regards,
| Rajesh T. John | ANDES Migration| Tech Mahindra |
AMR Tech Park,  #23 & 24, Bommanahalli, Hosur Road, Bangalore-68,
*Office: 080-40417000 |Extn:7209|
Email: thappeta at techmahindra.com
www.techmahindra.com <http://www.techmahindra.com/>

Disclaimer: