[cvsnt] Support - CVSNT

PRADEEPA TS /BPGML/INFOTECH/HYD pradeepa.ts at 3i-infotech.com
Fri Jan 16 07:26:19 GMT 2009

Hi

I am using CVSNT on Windows Xp and Tortoise CVS as client.
I am using
pserver to connect server and client.

have given read, write permission to other user to use my repository.
He is able
to commit the change done to my module but he can
create a new module in the
same repository. How this could be
avoided i.e. how to give permissions to team
members to commit
their changes to the particular module and denying creation
of
new module?

Please help me out

Pradeep T S

To file your Tax Returns just in minutes all you need is you Visit www.taxsmile.com India's Premier tax filing portal.

This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. It should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient.If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. The recipient acknowledges that 3i Infotech or its subsidiaries and  associated companies, (collectively "3i Infotech"), are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of 3i Infotech. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.