[cvsnt] Regarding Folder level permission in CVS

Shouvanik Haldar shouvanik.haldar at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 18:49:55 BST 2009

Hi,
I am new to CVSNT. I am playing the role of Configuration Manager of our
project. I have been asked to ensure folder level access for team members so
that anyone cannot mess with any others' code (e.g. delete, commit).
I am using CVSNT on windows 2003 server. Can anyone tell me how to do that?
Thanks in Advance.

Shouvanik Haldar