[cvsnt] EVS for Linux/Unix

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Tue Mar 10 20:00:26 GMT 2009

On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 06:18:25 +1100, "Arthur Barrett"
<arthur.barrett at march-hare.com> wrote:

>Gaurav,
>
>> I cannot find any EVS setup for Linux/Unix. Is EVS only available for
>> Windows right now?
>>
>> http://www.evscm.org/modules/Downloads/
>
>There is a separate newsgroup for EVS:

I have looked at the newsgroup support.evs on the cvsnt newsserver and
it contains nearly no traffic. Since mid January there are onl a few
spam posts, nothing else....

Where is the newsgroup located for evs, really? (I am looking for a
newsgroup on a newsserver, not a mailing list which the link above
seems to point at....)

(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)