[cvsnt] Problem connecting to remote Windows repository

Paul Taylor ijabz at fastmail.fm
Wed Mar 11 13:38:44 GMT 2009

Hi, I have happily been running CVSNT Server (CVSNT Service 2.0.51d)
locally on my Windows XP machine and now Windows Vista for my own use
for three years. (I know its an old version but it has been working
prefectly so I have no desire to upgrade it possibly encountering new
issues). I now have a labtop (Apple mac 10.5) and would like to be able
to access my repository on my local network but are having difficulties,
my repository is stored at C:/Apps/SourceControl/CVSServer/Repository
(this folder contains a CVSROOT folder and the various cvs projects
within it, and I created a passwd file with the single entry of anonymous: