[cvsnt] CVS update command

Sanjeev, Neeraja (GE Infra, Energy) neeraja.sanjeev at ge.com
Thu Mar 19 08:40:21 GMT 2009

Hi,

I am using the CVSNT2.05.04 version for configuration management in my
application.
To get older versions, I was using the update -j command. But I came to
know when you
This command to merge, I have noticed that it is making changes to the
contents of my file.

I want to know is there any command available in cvs that will get the
older versions of file
In the respective folders without changing the contents of file.

Thanks,
Neeraja.