[cvsnt] Repository access problem

Pawan Kumar Yadav01 Pawan_Yadav01 at infosys.com
Fri May 8 11:46:52 BST 2009

Hi
I am running version 2.5.03 (scorpio) Build 2382. I am using Windows XP SP2. Pserver. I have created the repository(TEST)and the temporary files directory in NTFS file system(in none system directory).  Created a admin alias of a local user. Made it a administrator by putting the 'admin' in the admin file. AclMode is set to 'Normal'. Imported a module in the repository. Created another user(suppose A). Gave this user all permissions on the module.  The user can checkout the TEST repository, but the problem is whenever I run the command CVS ls -l -R  it says User A cannot read from /TEST/.Same thing happens if I run this command using 'admin' user.  I have given both the users all permissions through the security tab in folder properties dialog. I get the same message when I try to import the repository in eclipse.
Can some help please.

Thanks in advance
Pawan

Infosys e-mail system.