[cvsnt] Error:SSL connection failed

sravanthi gujje sravanthi_gujje at yahoo.co.in
Mon May 25 07:09:40 BST 2009

I have created the repository profile. While I am importing Project into
repository. It is showing an error
Error: import testapplication
SSL connection failed (-1): error:1408F10B:SSL
routines:SSL3_GET_RECORD: wrong version number
cvs [server aborted]: Connection to server failed
Command Aborted.

Steps done while creating a module:-

1)Opened the Smartcvs Professional. Click on Projects menu item and select
Create Module. Then selected the project directory path and clicked on next,it
opens the Repository window then clicked on next, then it opens Module Name
window then click on next, it opens project name window then clicked on next
then it opens confirmation window then clicked on finish button then it is
showing an error in the output window

import testapplication
SSL connection failed (-1): error:1408F10B:SSL
routines:SSL3_GET_RECORD: wrong version number
cvs [server aborted]: Connection to server failed
Command Aborted.

Please suggest me to solve this problem..

      Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with Yahoo! India Travel http://in.travel.yahoo.com/