[cvsnt] Version 2.5.04 build 3236 slow on windows 2008

Joe Prokop joepro at gmail.com
Tue May 26 23:43:40 BST 2009

Thanks Arthur, that is helpful.  I was looking down the wrong path but I
believe this is the issue.

This server is on a subnet that does not have access to the internet.  Does
it cause any issue if these verifications can not be done?  I can probably
think of a way to have these calls return 'access denied' instead of just
waiting for timeouts.

--
Joe