[cvsnt] Log revisions on branch

Gerhard Fiedler lists at connectionbrazil.com
Fri May 29 02:21:35 BST 2009

Hello,

I have a question about usage of the (r)log command.

Basically, I want a list of all revisions on a branch, but only the ones
that do have actual commits on a branch. A variation is a list of all
revisions on a branch after a given tag that was used on that branch.

I can't figure out how to use the log command to get this list of files.
Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Gerhard