[cvsnt] Switch to user failed due to configuration error. Contact your System Administrator

Jaime Eduardo Rodríguez Rodríguez jerr at tragsa.es
Fri Oct 23 08:05:46 BST 2009

Hi Peter,

The service is running as LocalSytem.

CVS Server "Run as user:" is "client user".

I use with the user that have account in the server:

	set CVSROOT=:pserver:cvsadmin at localhost:/TEST

this user works, because I have SystemAuth=yes

And with a user aliased, is the same:

	set CVSROOT=:pserver:user at localhost:/TEST

this user not work

I create this user with cvs passwd -r cvsadmin -a user

I'm doing the same in a XP machine and it works

Thanks.