[cvsnt] Problem connection

Orlando A. Calderon Zabala orlandocalderon3 at yahoo.es
Mon Oct 26 18:28:39 GMT 2009

Hi,

I have the following problem when trying to connect to cvs:

cvs [checkout aborted]: Error reading from server yagua.red-udea: 0: No such file or directory

the cvslckd is running, users with which I am trying to connect are in the cvs group, the iptables is down and the truth not because it lets me connect???