[cvsnt] Where download the last stable release?

Durand Marc didoomarc at yahoo.fr
Thu Apr 1 23:35:32 BST 2010

Hello,

Does CVNST is still a free software??

I'm trying to find the last stable release of CVNST but I'm always redirected to CVS Suite $$$$ €€€€ ££££££ blablalbla

"http://www.evscm.org/modules/Downloads/" sends me to the march-hare.com download page.

Is it "CVSNS Low Performance Community Server 2.5.05 for Windows" the last FREE release?

Why it is called "Low Performance"??

Thank you :)