[cvsnt] CVS Watch - Edit file once at a time

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Fri Apr 30 21:27:52 BST 2010

Jandir Bezerra,

What you are asking for is reserved versioning.

Please download CVS Suite 2009 Trial which supports this - if you install a new server on a new PC then the wizard will automatically guide you in creating a reserved repository (note: if you upgrade an old server your old settings are copied instead):
http://march-hare.com/cvspro/#downcvsnt

The 'workflow' documentation is installed with the software (above), but can also be downloaded here:
http://march-hare.com/cvspro/?pdf=u

Regards,

Arthur Barrett