[cvsnt] CVS Mailer shows Must issue a STARTTLS command first.

nagaraj mamedi nagaraj.mamedi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 11:07:56 GMT 2010

Hi CVSNT Team,

Currently, I have CVSNT set up and running on my server  working fine. What
I want to accomplish next is to be able to email notifications to specific
people for specific projects . I configured CVSNT with CVSMailersetup but
its throwing error

"ERROR - Sending mail: 5.7.0 Must issue a STARTTLS command first."

If you have expertise in configuring CVSMailer and want to help me out, drop
me an email. It would be of great Help.

Regards

Nagaraj