[cvsnt] Cvs update affecting timestamps on directories unnecessarily

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Wed Jan 20 17:47:34 GMT 2010

Leendert,

> Hi Arthur
>
> Not sure if you came right.
>
> I think the answer is in below page:
>
> network-theory.co.uk/docs/cvsmanual/Locks.html
>
> CVS creates lock files on the server which updates the parent folder
> timestamp.

1.
please email the mailing list not me directly

2.
That thread ended more than 18 months ago

3.
CVSNT doesn't create lock files

4.
That URL has nothing whatsoever to do with CVSNT - the CVSNT manual is
here (and is also supplied in the installer):
http://cvsnt.org/manual/html/

Regards,

Arthur Barrett