No subject

Fri Jan 22 18:55:42 GMT 2010

All users who are a member of the internal group should have full access
on HEAD and a "guest" user (who is listed in the readers file, but is
NOT a member of the internal group) should be able to checkout code from
the TEST_BRANCH, but not from HEAD.

The problem is that the "guest" user is still unable to checkout code
from the TEST_BRANCH due to the following error:

cvs checkout: cannot open CVS/Entries for reading: No such file or
directory

Again, I apologize for my confusion Arthur, but what seems to be such a
simple configuration is kicking my butt and it's very frustrating.

Thanks again for your patience and support,

Terry

Upgrade to CVS Suite for more features and support:
http://march-hare.com/cvsnt/