[cvsnt] CVS doubt

Peter Navaraj Peter.Navaraj at tsts.in
Fri Mar 5 10:06:49 GMT 2010

Dear sir,

I am new to win CVS,
We are using a cvs server which is a Linux system,
I would like to add a new folder into the repository

 if I use

Cvs -d add temp              -              it is not working
Cvs -d import temp        -              is not working.

How to create the initial folder so that I can checkout the module in the client systems on windows platform?

Thank you,

Regards
Peter

The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may be subject to legal professional privilege. It is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, or person responsible for delivering this information to the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately. Unless you are the intended recipient or his/her representative you are not authorized to, and must not, read, copy, distribute, use or retain this message or any part of it.