[cvsnt] CVS Check-out returns some files read-only

W. v/d Mortel w.vd.mortel at hccnet.nl
Tue Mar 16 21:18:52 GMT 2010

Hello Arthur,

Did you had a chance to have a look to my problem?

I have searched the TortoiseCVS newsgroup for posts about
marking exclusive of binary files but did not find anything.
I am not sure if Tortoise is the cause of the problem.
I also tried to unwatch the problem-files but this does als not
solve my problem.

Thank you and best regards,

Wamor,