[cvsnt] CVS Suite 2009 Trial Download Now Available
arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Mon Mar 22 07:41:20 GMT 2010
We have just released a preview of CVS Suite 2009, Trial Edition for
Windows. CVS Suite 2009 is based on the 2.8.01 codeline (Soolin).
Included in the trial edition are these components NOT AVAILABLE in the
* CVS Suite High Performance Server Service
* Bugzilla, Mantis and Atlassian Jira Integration
* Multi-Site unison synchronisation
* Visual Studio Integration (SCCI)
* CVS Suite Studio - Graphical CVS Client
* Release Manager
* Install Guide / eBook
* Using CVS Suite with Eclipse guide
* Using CVS Suite with SQL Navigator and Oracle Guide
This is a major upgrade to CVS Suite Server and we will have trial
editions available for other platforms in the coming weeks - including
Debian Lenny i386, SuSE SLES x64 and RedHat x32.
Note: CVS Suite 2009 is still undergoing regression testing and so
customer release will not be available for a few more days (or longer if
we find problems).
If you have questions about CVS Suite 2009 Trial Edition for Windows
please contact the sales team (who also do pre-sales technical support):
UK/Europe: sales at march-hare.com
Germany: germany at march-hare.com
Spain: spain at march-hare.com
North America: sales.us at march-hare.com
Asia Pacific: sales.au at march-hare.com
Also see the FAQs:
* How much of the code is Free/Open Source
* Are the commercial releases of CVS Suite the same as the free CVSNT?
* Reports of malware or a virus in CVSNT
* Are March Hare Software going to begin charging for CVSNT?
More information about the cvsnt mailing list
Download the latest CVSNT, TortosieCVS, WinCVS etc. for Windows 8 etc.
@CVSNT on Twitter CVSNT on Facebook