[cvsnt] CVSNT - NO REPOSITORY FOUND ERROR

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Thu May 27 00:56:49 BST 2010

Uwadi,

Please contact the mailing list - not me directly.

> A million thanks for your quick and useful help.  The first
> three error
> messages have been resolved using your suggestion but you did not say
> anything about the fourth (and last) error message...
>
> "Scanning for web log URL on server
>
> Trying http://tor-db02/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/...
> .
> .
> .
> Module list not available for server tor-db02.  Ask your
> administrator to either install a web browser interface
> on the server (CVSweb or ViewCVS) or
> add the modules to the CVSROOT/modules file.  Meanwhile,
> you'll have to find the module name elsewhere."

That message is issued by TortoiseCVS, it's not a CVSNT error:
http://www.tortoisecvs.org/support.shtml

TortoiseCVS is fantastic at managing sandboxes, but I recommend CVS
Suite Studio for managing repositories, just drag folders from your PC
onto the server to add them or drag them from the server to a folder to
check out:
http://march-hare.com/cvsnt/features/workmgr/en.asp

Regards,

Arthur Barrett